The gorgeous gardens and beautiful outdoor spaces of Kingwood Center Gardens provide a perfect backdrop for fun throughout the year, and the holiday season is certainly no exception. In fact, this just might be the best time of year to visit Kingwood Center Gardens. There are special events throughout the holiday season, and Christmas at Kingwood is always one of the biggest holiday events of the year in the Mansfield, Ohio area. Our REALTORS® are already gearing up for this year's event, and we've got all the details on Christmas at Kingwood Gardens in 2017.
A True Mansfield Tradition for the Holiday Season
One of the perks of homes in Mansfield is that you'll never be far from some great scenery, and Kingwood Center Gardens is a perfect example of why that's the case. The gorgeous gardens at Kingwood draw many visitors throughout the year, and things really kick into high gear during the holiday season. There are events throughout the season geared toward every member of the family.
- Christmas at Kingwood – Every year the gardens close for a few weeks in November, while the property is transformed into a holiday wonderland. The big show starts on Saturday, November 25, and Christmas at Kingwood is your chance to get a first look at all of the hard work that has gone into decorating the property. This year's event will feature live performances, great food, and spectacular sights. It's always a big event for families in the Mansfield, Ohio area, and a great opportunity to spend some quality holiday time with your favorite people.
- Touring the Gardens – There's nothing quite like visiting Kingwood Center Gardens during the holiday season, thanks to the beautiful scenery and holiday surprises around every corner. At the center of the action, near the entrance to Kingwood Hall, you'll find a tall, dazzling Christmas tree, awash in color and light. The whole property is decked out for the holiday season, with lights, decorations, and scenery both indoors and out.
- Fun for the Whole Family – The organizers of Christmas at Kingwood aim to create a fun, memorable holiday experience for every member of the family, and do a great job of achieving that goal. The kids will love seeing all of the holiday sights, sampling some seasonal treats, and participating in photo ops with their favorite holiday characters. There will also be live music, outdoor light displays, and even an outdoor campfire that provides the perfect backdrop for family fun.
- Don't Miss the Mansion – In addition to all of the outdoor fun you'll find throughout the property, you can also visit the mansion at Kingwood Center Gardens to experience some truly spectacular indoor holiday decorating. The grand, stately mansion is open for tours throughout the holiday season, and anyone who loves decorations will definitely want to see this historic building decked out for the holidays.
- Affordable Holiday Fun – Visiting Christmas at Kingwood definitely won't hurt your holiday budget, because admission costs just $5 for adults and is free for children who are under six years of age. Parking is free as well, so this is a great opportunity for an affordable, exciting family outing during the holidays.
Are you searching for a home of your own to spread some holiday cheer in the Mansfield area? We can help! Contact Haring Realty to buy, sell and find out more about homes in the Mansfield, Ohio area.